[Designer to Know] Li Jing and Her Brand in jocosist

Name, City, Brand?

Li Jing(李静), Shenzhen, in jocosist.

Can you use some words to express your personality?

Easy-going, independent, persistent.

Whats your design philosophy?

To Be Yourself. Insist, independent,individuality,courage,comfort. Just like my own personality, haha.

Can you describe your brand?

I want to invent a new style, so I have been trying to mix the Chinese elements with the European geometrical lines together.

I have a picky attitude towards the fabrics. I like the natural materials, so most of my clothes are using silk, linen, wool and cashmere. Its comfortable to wear such clothes, isnt it?

What do you want to say to those who buy your clothes?

Wear easy breezy clothes, and to live a simple life. If I want to do one thing, I would persist in it. Different clothes gives us different looks, same as the life. Every year has different experience, and I hope my brand clothes could give the customers different life experience, and to savor life taste, feel the true meaning of life.

Whats your brand positioning and current sales channels?

Minimalist, personality, comfortable. Thats every piece of my work want to convey, and thats the same as people who are in 25 to 45 years old are looking for.

One way is to do the OEM for the famous fashion brands around the world. Another way is to cooperate with the buyers shops.  



Want to know more about this brand?

Join the 4th Shenzhen Original Design Fashion Week.
30 Nov. - 2 Dec, 2017, Shenzhen, China.

Co-located event: FASHION SOURCE (Shenzhen International Exhibition for Clothing OEM/ODM,Yarns,Fabrics & Fashion Accessories)

In 2016, the statistics is 1200 exhibitors and 50,000 visitors. 






评论

此博客中的热门博文

[Designer to Know] Nancy Wong and Her Brand Beata

[Designer to Know] Bi Yi and Her Brand QIBUL

Showcase Your Modern Fabrics in China's Fastest Growing Metropolis