[Designer to Know] Zhang Jie and Her Brand ANGELIA ZHANG

Name, City, Brand?

Zhang Jie(张洁), Shenzhen, ANGELIA ZHANG.

Can you tell us your story of being an independent designer?

During the years between 2005 and 2007, I worked for a famous fashion house as a designer, but my job was quite easy, like purchasing fabrics, drawing design sketch according to some pictures, and I don’t think that’s a designer should do, I just have a designer’s title.

In 2008, I quit that job, and opened my own clothing shop. I only displayed less than 20 kinds of clothes, but many customers were attracted to my shop. At that time, I learned the skills of sales, and how to choose the best seller clothes style, as well as the accumulation of industry resources.

In 2011, I opened an apparel factory with my friends. But it’s hard for me to find a satisfying designs in the clothing industry. That’s why I determined to manufacture my own clothes which is high-quality and stylish. At first, my factory is for clothing OEM, and later I design different kinds of styles for clients to choose, to do the clothing ODM. Several years experience in the factory, I got the knowledge about clothing technique, and built a mature and solid team, they are all I treasured.

In 2016, I finally set up my own brand ANGELIA ZHANG. Different with other designers, I know the every step of the whole apparel chain, so I know how to design a clothes my clients would like. I have been in the apparel industry for over 10 years, and I like it, and I would like to spare my efforts to design a good work for the world.



Want to know more about this brand?

Join the 4th Shenzhen Original Design Fashion Week.
30 Nov. - 2 Dec, 2017, Shenzhen, China.

Co-located event: FASHION SOURCE (Shenzhen International Exhibition for Clothing OEM/ODM,Yarns,Fabrics & Fashion Accessories)

In 2016, the statistics is 1200 exhibitors and 50,000 visitors.









评论

此博客中的热门博文

[Designer to Know] Nancy Wong and Her Brand Beata

[Designer to Know] Bi Yi and Her Brand QIBUL

Showcase Your Modern Fabrics in China's Fastest Growing Metropolis