[Designer to Know] Zheng Wei and His Brand SUORYYI



Name, City, Brand?

Zheng Wei(郑伟), Shenzhen, SUORYYI


Can you tell us your story of being an independent designer?


I was graduated from Beijing Institute Of Fashion Technology in 2007, one of the well-known and authoritative fashion institute in China. During my school life, I got lots of awards by participating various domestic and international design contests, and Shanghai Garment Trade Association offered the scholarships to me. 

After I finished the acdemic study, I worked as a designer for Marisfrolg in Shenzhen, became the vice manager for Moonbasa suit-dress project, and finally, my own brand was born in 2014. 


I dedicated myself to work cause I love fashion design since I was a kid, I really do. My brand represents my understanding of life and art, you can feel it when you get close to the apparels.






Talking about SUORYYI

The style of SUORYYI is elegant with avant-garde, forcus on the original design. My target customers are women who are 25 - 45 years old, having a decent job, enjoying their beautiful lives, just like a blossoming flower. They deserve the best thing in the world. 

Most of the materials we used are from Europ, high-quality and comfortable, becasue the position of my brand is high-end and high value. 

People are always searching for beauty, the women who love SUORYYI are indepent, confident and graceful, they have their own souls and hard to be influenced by others, they have their own thoughts, that is the thing I want to show in my clothes. 











Want to know more about this brand?

Join the 4th Shenzhen Original Design Fashion Week.
30 Nov. - 2 Dec, 2017, Shenzhen, China.

Co-located event: FASHION SOURCE (Shenzhen International Exhibition for Clothing OEM/ODM,Yarns,Fabrics & Fashion Accessories)

In 2016, the statistics is 1200 exhibitors and 50,000 visitors.


The Studio






评论

此博客中的热门博文

[Designer to Know] Nancy Wong and Her Brand Beata

[Designer to Know] Bi Yi and Her Brand QIBUL

Showcase Your Modern Fabrics in China's Fastest Growing Metropolis